Monday, July 23, 2012

Nitro's day at work

Today was super fun! My morning started out just like normal. I got up, went potty, ate breakfast, and went potty again. But then, instead of going to "place" or hanging out with Amanda and Sarah, Mrs. Gonzalez grabbed my bag and led me to her car! I went to her job, and stayed the WHOLE DAY!!!

Mrs. Gonzalez bought me a nice fuzzy bed and put it under her desk. I liked the way it felt. So soft and cozy. She told me to stay there and be quiet, and I listened because I like to make her happy.

After a couple of hours of work, a lady came into Mrs. Gonzalez's office. She sat on the other side of the desk. I was very, very quiet, because I know I'm supposed to be invisible at work. The lady sat down and started talking about boring retirement stuff. I stayed still like a good doggie. But then I started thinking that Mrs. Gonzalez has a really good sense of humor, and this would be a perfect opportunity to play a joke on her. - I let one go, a nice big, silent fart. Oh yeah, not only did that feel really good, but it smelled AWESOME! Mrs. Gonzalez kept talking to the lady, but I know they both smelled it, and... ha ha... that lady probably thinks Mrs. Gonzalez needs to lay off the Mexican food!

After Mrs. Gonzalez finished chuckling (see, she didn't even get mad at me), we went out for a potty break and took a nice little walk around the parking lot together.

At lunch we walked again, and then Mrs. Gonzalez got my puzzle game out (which kinda made me feel bad that she got blamed for my stink bomb) and we played together. She wore me out good, and I slept most of the afternoon away under her desk.

I think I like her work, and I want to go again. I bet next time she brings some room deodorizer with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment