Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bye bye crazy Kismet...

Big puppy sigh... I've been betrayed. Yesterday Mrs. Gonzalez, Amanda, and my friend Karen took me back to Lodi, to Joanne, to get my puppy shots. It was awesome because I got to see my mama! My mama was very happy to see me and played with me for a long time while the peoples stood around gabbing. I don't really get peoples. It's way more fun to run and jump and nip and growl than just stand there with your mouth moving. But whatever, I digress.

After I got my shot, I REALLY wanted to get back to playing with my mama. Joanne was holding me, so I let her know I wanted to go play by growling and nipping at her. The Gonzalez family calls this the crazy Kismet. Joanne was a little surprised at how determined and stubborn I can be! (Hello, puppy here!)

She did the unthinkable... she showed the Gonzalez family how to banish crazy Kismet. It's a crime I tell ya!

So today, when I tried to get to the older dog, Belle, and Mrs. Gonzalez would't let me, I started to thrash and growl in my most aggressive tone. And, horror! She did exactly what Joanne told her to! She knelt down and grabbed my face, holding the sides and my mouth closed firmly, and told me "No!" in that tone she uses when she means business. When she did that, I realized that my crazy Kismet makes her sad, and I stopped growling and thrashing. I really just want to make my family happy. Really, I do! So I stopped, and then when she let go and grabbed the leash, I walked nicely with her back to my side of the house and let her put up the gate.

I guess I can give crazy Kismet a rest. He didn't really make me happy either because I'm a nice puppy and I prefer to lick and love than growl and bite.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute doggie, Michelle, at least you write cute doggie-style!!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete