Saturday, June 9, 2012

Smart puppy...

Last night Mrs. Gonzalez weighed me, and I'm 20 pounds - so that means I gained three pounds since they brought me to their house! If I keep this up, in six months I'm going to weigh 200lbs! I guess it's a good thing that my growth will slow down before THAT happens!

Yesterday I spent most of my day with just Amanda. I like her because she's quiet and loves to play games with me. Sarah and Mrs. and Mr. Gonzalez left early in the morning to take Sarah to diabetes camp for three days. I miss her already!

Mrs. Gonzalez says I'm really smart. I don't know. I mean, they have told me lots of times that when I put my butt on the floor that means "sit", and when I walk across the room to them it means "come", and when I pee or poo I should "hurry". It doesn't really take a genius - but I let them make a big deal about it because sometimes they give me yummy treats!

I don't cry in my crate anymore. I get to sleep in the room with Mr. and Mrs. Gonzalez, so I feel safe with them. Sometimes I like to scratch the bottom of the crate just to see what's beneath it, but so far I haven't been able to dig very far.

I'm a little concerned right now because I keep hearing this new word... "bath" and I'm not sure what it means, but apparently it has something to do with the fact that I've peed on my feet a few times this week. Don't look at me like that! When you're really short and four legged, and you pee at an angle, it's bound to happen once in awhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment