Friday, June 22, 2012

The day I failed the Chipotle test...

No one at the Gonzalez house felt like cooking, so I was the only one to eat a homecooked meal. I ate every bite of my chicken and rice, and then I licked the bowl, and then I licked the bowl, and then I licked the bowl... you get the idea. My people decided to have dinner at Chipotle. I've been there with them twice before, and I did a good job of sitting on my mat and being good. And then...there was today.

It all started when we got out of the SUV and Mrs. Gonzalez commented on the wind... and they decided to have dinner inside. So far they've only taken me to outdoor Chipotles. We went inside and they found a table and put my mat down. I tried to stay on the mat, I REALLY did! But my nose kept pulling me away! SOOOOO MAAAANNNNNNYYYYYY SMELLS! And little bits of stuff on the floor, like chips, bits of rice, and straw wrappers! AAAGGGGGG!!!!!!!! And my little brain just couldn't manage to work well enough to tell my body to sit still!

So I wiggled, and Mrs. Gonzalez pulled me back onto the mat and told me to sit.

I sat.

Then I wobbled, and Mrs. Gonzalez pulled me back onto the mat and told me to sit.


I sat


I whined AND wiggled, and Mrs. Gonzalez pulled me back onto the mat and told me to sit.


I sat... 


And then I barked. Oops.


I was swooped up and outside in the grass before you can say whaddidIdo? And that was the end of my experience at Chipotle. I'm pretty sure I won't be going back there for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment