Friday, June 29, 2012

Special guest post

Hi. You were expecting Kismet weren't you. Well, he's hanging out with our mom, Sylvia, and Joanne. I'm his big brother. Well, we're actually the same age but based on Mrs. Gonzalez's surprised grunt when she lifted me, I'm bigger. Unlike Kismet, who is a bit of a spazkadoggie (I'm allowed to say that, as his big brother), I am secure in my doggieness. I roll my eyes at craziness. I am a happy dog, and I love to please my people. I'm still very young, but I listen pretty well.

Today it was my turn to spend some quality time with the Gonzalez family. What? You thought Kismet was going to get all the fun? Kismet's a good guy and all, but that dude needs some work on finding his zen place.

I know exactly how to find my zen place, and the smell of low blood sugar makes me CRAZY happy, so the peoples decided that I get to be a diabetes alert dog too! Then the peoples had another idea. What if Kismet and I shared both Joanne and the Gonzalez family? Joanne is an expert at training dogs, and the Gonzalez family are experts at loving dogs and taking them out on fun socializations. So the new plan is that we will each spend time in both places. I'm excited, because I haven't gotten out much yet. Now I'm going to get to wear a beautiful red vest and go shopping, and walking, and to the bank, and to the costume shop, and to Sarah's classes and all kinds of fun things!

So I am now at the Gonzalez house and Kismet is taking my place at Joannes. So far it's been fun. I got to meet their dog Belle. She looked a little confused when she met me, it was like she expected me to jump all over her or something. But I really just wanted to sniff her butt.

I went outside in their backyard, and it was cool. There are lots of plants and I was good and didn't eat any of them. Mrs. Gonzalez tried to take my picture, but I had a hard time sitting still (it was a new place, so she forgave me).

The only problem was, Mrs. Gonzalez wanted me to pee... on a leash! Can you believe that? I mean seriously, who does that? What about privacy? So I held it in. I think I might hold it forever, but I'm not really sure how long that plan is going to last.

Still, I think I'm gonna like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment