Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A tail of mimes and shoelaces...

6/5/12 - Today I went to my first meeting with the guide dogs. It was weird. The dogs were all like living statues. I kept trying to bark at them, but they just looked at me like I was from another planet or something!  Sarah and Mrs. Gonzalez held me back firmly as I did my best impression of an eel, squirming and trying to burrow under their firm arms, so I could check out these odd canines. I never did get free, so I was a little disappointed. The dogs weren't statues, because when the meeting was over they walked out the door, but I think they must be mimes because there were like 10 dogs and they were all completely silent.

Now that I've gotten comfortable with my family, I'm ready to start acting like the crazy puppy I really am. If you're wearing tennis shoes, those laces are mine. If you want to go right, I'm thinking left is more fun. And if you take your eyes off me for 0.5 seconds, I will leave you a special gift. I'm really glad my family is so patient. Unfortunately, I think they're on to me. I heard a lot of discussions today about being firm and showing me who's boss. Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment