Thursday, June 7, 2012

Party!!!

They play with me. They love me. And sometimes, I get a PARTY!

Like any social pooch, I love a good party. My party starts out with Sarah sitting me down and asking me to watch her. She does this a lot. Most of the time I watch, and nothing happens. I think maybe she's broken or something. But once in a while, something miraculous occurs!

Today, Sarah set me down to watch her. She pulled out a funny black case. I kind of wanted to see how it tasted, but she kept it out of my reach. She used a cool little plastic toy to make a hole in her finger (I'm glad she doesn't poke holes in me!). Then she got out this little itty bitty vacuum cleaner and it sucked the blood right out. When the vacuum beeped...

Her eyes widened!
She smiled huge!
She exclaimed "Good low Kismet!" and blew gently on my face. It was nice and smelled really good.
Then she gave me...

CHEESE!!!

I love a good Party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment